Global Innovation Manager
What was first? An innovative leader or innovative entrepreneurship?
Do you want to become our new Global Innovation Manager (m/f)?
- Determine the long-term strategy of the Innovation & Quality departments and draw-up the 5-year product plan, based on the corporate strategy and in collaboration with the other members of the management team;
- Translate the long-term strategy into specific goals and actions whereby a balance is monitored between the animal segments and the type of innovations (new to the world, new to Roxell, re-engineering and maintenance);
- Work closely with the Marketing, Sales & Technical Support departments to match improvements to existing products and to match the creation of new products to market needs (pull);
- Ensure that the proposed strategic product and process innovations are completed within the agreed deadlines and to a high quality level;
- Continuous improve the innovation processes, E-quote configuration model, technical documentation, production drawings, etc .;
- Collaborate with the Operations, Purchasing and Supply Chain departments at the start of the production phase of a new and / or improved product;
- Deliver technical documentation and certifications;
- Organize and structure “IP” (intellectual property);
- Standardize the quality processes and systems across the various sites;
- Manage and lead the Innovation & Quality departments, coach and motivate a team at different locations;
- Act as a full member of the Management Team;
- Report to the Managing Director.
- Master, preferably Electromechanical Engineer;
- Minimum 10 years of innovation management experience in mechanical engineering;
- Affinity with the agricultural sector is a must;
- Demonstrable experience in leading and cooperating in innovation projects;
- Knowledge of electro mechanics, mechatronics, digitization and industry 4.0 is required;
- Knowledge of go-to-market strategies for innovative B-to-B product / market combinations;
- Experience in an international context is an asset;
- Combines a well-developed analytical mind with a strategic vision;
- Seasoned and charismatic people manager;
- Dynamic, driven person with high flexibility and high service level;
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- Willing to travel (10%).
- A challenging job with international responsibility.
- An extensive salary package with fringe benefits.
Are you looking for a new challenge?
- Send your application today with your resume to ROXELL bv, attn. Nathalie Gistelinck, HR Manager